ScreenHunter 7 Pro
7.0.981 (Sep. 20, 2018)
- Enhanced security of operations and video tagging.
- Fixed resizing bugs when cropping in Image Editor.
- Other minor bug fixes.
7.0.979 (Aug. 10, 2018)
- Removed some junk items on the windows list when using Specific window to capture on the Window Capture Settings dialog, such as "Microsoft Store" and "Windows Shell Experience Host".
- Duration caption fixed on recorded videos when paused and resumed.
- Improved visuals and operations when setting a Fixed area. You can use Ctrl or Shift and arrow keys for precise selection.
7.0.977 (Jul. 26, 2018)
7.0.971 (Apr. 12, 2018)
7.0.969 (Mar. 07, 2018)
7.0.967 (Jan. 30, 2018)
- Added a Pause & Resume feature for screen recording
- Updated the multiple object and active window capture flow on the latest Windows 10 Creator Update
7.0.957 (Dec. 19, 2017)
- Added a notice to skip the dialog when using Adjust to capture
- It will not show the main dialog after each capture when auto-capturing
- New security certificate (updated every 3 years)
7.0.953 (Jul. 19, 2017)
- Cursor (mouse pointer) can now be highlighted in a recorded video
7.0.951 (Jun. 23, 2017)
- Added option to pick your monitor in “Full screen” capture with multiple monitors
- Added new date caption format yyyy/mm/dd (e.g. 2020/12/31)
- Aadded option Use last folder to overwrite